Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Lawyer in Tempe
Experienced Legal Representation, Proven Results
If you or someone you love has been charged with a crime or have been injured in a preventable accident, Knowles Law Firm, PLC is here to help. Our personal injury and criminal defense lawyers have spent collective decades protecting the rights of clients throughout Tempe and the state of Arizona, and we've secured numerous positive case results on their behalves. As a firm that places an emphasis on personalized and compassionate service, we fight for the results our clients deserve.
More About Knowles Law Firm, PLC:
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona
- Formers Prosecutors & A Former Police Officer
- About Our Firm and Attorneys
- Notable Case Results
Want to learn more about how we can help? Request a FREE case review today with our Tempe criminal defense & personal injury attorneys.
Tempe Criminal Defense Attorney
Knowles Law Firm, PLC has built a reputation for experienced, aggressive, and effective criminal defense. Our Tempe criminal defense lawyers – which includes former prosecutors and former police officer – draws from unique insight when fighting to protect the rights, freedoms, and futures of our clients.
Our criminal defense practice areas include:
- DUI Defense – Tempe DUI lawyers at our firm are committed to representing clients who have been charged for driving under the influence during both criminal proceedings and administrative hearings concerning driver's license penalties. We handle all types of DUI related charges, including underage DUIs, multiple DUIs, and felony DUIs.
- Criminal Defense – Our Tempe criminal defense attorneys have experience handling cases involving a wide range of serious charges, including: juvenile crimes, drug crimes, federal offenses, sex crimes, and more.
Tempe Personal Injury Lawyers
In addition to our criminal defense practice, Knowles Law Firm, PLC fights on behalf of individuals who have been injured as a result of another's negligence – as well as families who have lost loved ones in preventable accidents.
Personal injury cases we handle include, among others:
Discuss Your Case With a Member of Our Team
Acting fast after an arrest or accident is crucial, and contacting an attorney as soon as possible can make the difference in your case. If you have questions or would like to learn how Knowles Law Firm, PLC can help you during this difficult time, contact us for a FREE consultation.
Disorderly Conduct with Weapon Reduced to Misdemeanor
Theft of Means of Transportation Not Guilty
“We owe you Knowles. They are Arizona's top DUI attorneys.” - Thomas Mello
“Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable, ready to answer any questions and were just a helping hand during harsh times.” - Former Client
“Right away they found an error made by the prosecution and were able to get a significantly better plea offer.” - Former Client