- Airplane Accidents
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Jet Ski Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Serious Injuries
- Sexual Assault Victims
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
If you are in need of an attorney after you or someone in your family has been wrongfully injured, please don't hesitate to contact one of the Phoenix personal injury lawyers at the Knowles Law Firm, PLC. With years of experience representing injured victims and families in Phoenix and across Arizona, our legal team will be able to give you the legal advice you need to secure the compensation you deserve.
At Knowles Law Firm, PLC, our Phoenix personal injury lawyers are passionate about helping clients navigate their legal journeys after being harmed by another's negligent or wrongful acts. By working with our team to file personal injury claims, victims and families will receive the support and representation needed to pursue financial compensation for their losses.
Want more information about your rights? Call for a FREE Consultation with our Phoenix personal injury attorneys.
Several Decades of Combined Experience
We Offer Free Initial Consultations
Former Prosecutors on Your Side
Former Experience as a Police Officer
Named Among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona
Federally Certified Criminal Specialists
Why Choose our Firm?
After suffering an injury from another's negligence or lack of care, the last thing you want to do is struggle against the big insurance companies who are more focused on protecting their bottom line than paying you fair compensation.
It is your injury lawyer's duty to fight the insurance companies on your behalf in order to help get you the financial compensation you need for damages such as:
- Past & future medical expenses
- Lost work wages & future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional injuries
- Property damage
- Out-of-pocket expenses
Attorney Anthony Knowles and our legal team are all experienced and aggressive attorneys who are fully dedicated to doing everything possible to maximize your chances of receiving the compensation you deserve after you have been injured due to someone else's negligence.
What is the Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Cases in Arizona?
The statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Arizona can vary depending on the specific type of personal injury claim you're pursuing. These time limits are set by state law and are meant to ensure that legal actions are filed within a reasonable period after the injury occurred. Here are the key statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Arizona:
- Personal Injury (General): In Arizona, the statute of limitations for most personal injury cases, including car accidents, slip and fall incidents, and other negligence-based claims, is typically two years from the date of the injury. This means you have two years from the date of the incident to file a lawsuit. If you fail to file within this time frame, you may lose your right to seek compensation.
- Medical Malpractice: For medical malpractice claims in Arizona, the statute of limitations is generally two years from the date the patient discovers or reasonably should have discovered the injury, but it cannot be more than three years from the date of the medical negligence. However, there are exceptions and complexities in medical malpractice cases, so it's important to consult an attorney for precise guidance.
- Wrongful Death: In wrongful death cases arising from negligence or misconduct, the statute of limitations is two years from the date of the person's death. It's essential to note that wrongful death claims must be filed by the deceased person's surviving family members or representatives.
- Product Liability: For product liability claims, which involve injuries caused by defective products, the statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of the injury or from the date you discovered or should have discovered the connection between the injury and the defective product.
- Intentional Torts: If your personal injury case involves intentional actions by another party, such as assault, battery, or defamation, the statute of limitations is generally one year from the date of the incident.
It's important to consult with a qualified personal injury attorney in Arizona if you have questions about the statute of limitations in your specific case. Additionally, keep in mind that certain circumstances can affect these time limits, so it's essential to seek legal advice promptly after sustaining an injury to ensure you don't miss any deadlines for filing your claim.
“We owe you Knowles. They are Arizona's top DUI attorneys.” - Thomas Mello
“Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable, ready to answer any questions and were just a helping hand during harsh times.” - Former Client
“Right away they found an error made by the prosecution and were able to get a significantly better plea offer.” - Former Client
Knowles Law Firm, PLC, has helped many injured victims and families throughout the years, and our personal injury attorneys in Phoenix have the experience to handle the full range of personal injury cases, including:
If you have questions about your legal rights after suffering preventable harm – including your right to financial compensation – you can visit our personal injury FAQ. Additionally, our legal team is available to provide you with a personalized and confidential case evaluation, free of charge. During the consultation, our Phoenix personal injury lawyers can learn more about your incident, explain your rights, and discuss how we may be able to help you through the personal injury claim process.
With Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers
Victims injured because of another's negligence – or families who lose loved one's because of another's conduct – deserve the right to hold wrongdoer's accountable. At Knowles Law Firm, PLC, we know that the legal process of holding others responsible is not easy, especially during difficult times. This is why we are devoted to helping our clients through each stage of the claim process – and to fighting aggressively on their behalves.
To learn more about your case, rights, and how our Phoenix personal injury attorneys can help, contact us today for a free consultation.