Aggressive & Effective Attorneys
Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Representation in Scottsdale, AZ
Knowles Law Firm, PLC represents clients who need assistance in matters related to DUI defense, criminal defense, and personal injury. Our team of experienced lawyers has spent decades protecting the rights of a wide range of clients. By delivering personal attention and aggressive representation, we have been able to secure the positive results our clients deserve.
Click here to read more about our firm and attorneys.
Why Choose Knowles Law Firm, PLC?
- Decades of combined experience
- Former prosecutors and a former police officer
- Inclusion in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona
- Step-by-Step legal guidance
- FREE Case Reviews
Our team of former prosecutors and a former Arizona police officer draw from unique insight into the "other side" when representing clients facing criminal charges. We've worked with many different clients facing many different charges, and because we took the time to treat them as unique, we have been able to secure many positive case results.
Scottsdale DUI Lawyer
- DUI Defense – Our Scottsdale DUI lawyers defend the rights and driving privileges of clients being charged for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Arizona is one of the toughest states in the nation on DUI offenders, which is why we aim to help our clients avoid or minimize the severe penalties they face. Whether you've been charged for your first or second DUI, or a serious felony DUI, Knowles Law Firm, PLC is here to help.
Criminal Defense Attorney Scottsdale
- Criminal Defense – If you or someone you love has been charged with a criminal offense, you need experienced and proven lawyers on your side. Our Scottsdale criminal defense attorneys – who are former prosecutors and a former police officer – have handled a wide range of criminal charges – including drug crimes, sex crimes, juveniles crimes, and more – and we're prepared to fight for your future.
Scottsdale Personal Injury Lawyer
The American legal system gives certain rights to victims and families who suffer harm as a result of another's negligent or wrongful acts. If you've been injured by another's negligence – or if you've lost a loved one in a fatal accident caused by another – you may be entitled to financial compensation. At Knowles Law Firm, PLC, our Scottsdale personal injury lawyers fight to help victims and families secure the justice they deserve.
Personal injury cases we handle include, but are not limited to:
Questions? We have answers.
At Knowles Law Firm, PLC, we know that the service and support we provide can make a significant difference for our clients and their futures. If you have questions about your case and how our legal team can help, contact an attorney from our firm for a free case review.
Several Decades of Combined Experience
We Offer Free Initial Consultations
Former Prosecutors on Your Side
Former Experience as a Police Officer
Named Among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona
Federally Certified Criminal Specialists
Why Choose our Firm?
“We owe you Knowles. They are Arizona's top DUI attorneys.” - Thomas Mello
“Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable, ready to answer any questions and were just a helping hand during harsh times.” - Former Client