Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Lawyer in Scottsdale
Knowles Law Firm, PLC represents clients who need assistance in matters related to DUI defense, criminal defense, and personal injury. Our team of experienced lawyers has spent decades protecting the rights of a wide range of clients. By delivering personal attention and aggressive representation, we have been able to secure the positive results our clients deserve.
Click here to read more about our firm and attorneys.
Why Choose Knowles Law Firm, PLC?
- Decades of combined experience
- Former prosecutors and a former police officer
- Inclusion in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona
- Step-by-Step legal guidance
- FREE Case Reviews
DUI & Criminal Defense
Our team of former prosecutors and a former Arizona police officer draw from unique insight into the "other side" when representing clients facing criminal charges. We've worked with many different clients facing many different charges, and because we took the time to treat them as unique, we have been able to secure many positive case results.
- DUI Defense – Our Scottsdale DUI lawyers defend the rights and driving privileges of clients being charged for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Arizona is one of the toughest states in the nation on DUI offenders, which is why we aim to help our clients avoid or minimize the severe penalties they face. Whether you've been charged for your first or second DUI, or a serious felony DUI, Knowles Law Firm, PLC is here to help.
- Criminal Defense – If you or someone you love has been charged with a criminal offense, you need experienced and proven lawyers on your side. Our Scottsdale criminal defense attorneys – who are former prosecutors and a former police officer – have handled a wide range of criminal charges – including drug crimes, sex crimes, juveniles crimes, and more – and we're prepared to fight for your future.
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
The American legal system gives certain rights to victims and families who suffer harm as a result of another's negligent or wrongful acts. If you've been injured by another's negligence – or if you've lost a loved one in a fatal accident caused by another – you may be entitled to financial compensation. At Knowles Law Firm, PLC, our Scottsdale personal injury lawyers fight to help victims and families secure the justice they deserve.
Personal injury cases we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Serious Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
Questions? We have answers.
At Knowles Law Firm, PLC, we know that the service and support we provide can make a significant difference for our clients and their futures. If you have questions about your case and how our legal team can help, contact an attorney from our firm for a free case review.